Alcohol, water and a secret ingredient … Ticks scatter in different directions!
Summer vacation lovers know that being as alert as possible in nature is essential. Therefore, our editors are in a hurry to share useful tips with their favorite readers as well as a recipe for effective publication tick control!
How to protect yourself from ticks
- Coniferous forests should be selected as a picnic spot (such a solution completely eliminates the possibility of a tick). If you drive in deciduous and mixed forests, you must pay attention to the dry and well-lit sunlight. It is better to avoid tall bushes, thickets, swamps and damp grass.
- Before going on a trip, you should look after a fitting outfit: It's better to keep short shorts, T-shirts, and T-shirts for a more appropriate occasion. It's better to prefer a track suit with zipper and high socks.
- According to statistics, most are tick bites Body parts such as the neck, stomach and groin are affected. Therefore, it is worthwhile to cover these areas more precisely.
- Before you go on vacation, you must soak the clothes with a special repellent and apply the drug on exposed areas of the skin.
- Also on offer are special costumes called "encephalitis". These are stretchy clothes with drawstrings on the arms and legs.
- When you return, you should completely remove the body and check for parasites. Shake clothes and wash in hot water.
- If you see a tick in the house, it is urgently necessary to crush it with something heavy. Due to the hard shell of the pest, it is not so easy to neutralize it.
If you are an opponent of chemical protection products, try cooking this simple three-component product at home!
- 2 teaspoons of essential geranium oil
- 2 tsp of medical alcohol
- 1 TBSP. water
- Mix all ingredients in a small spray bottle.
- Use the product by spraying clothing and exposed areas every hour.
If you're out of luck and the tick has already managed to cling to your skin eagerly, look at the master class that will help you get the rogue out quickly.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks0sk8i7g-c (/ embed)
The source is so easy