Noble tricks! How to extend or extend clothing: options and ideas for implementation.
Everyone knows the situation where a nice and comfortable garment gets too full. This may be due to weight gain, pregnancy and the wrong choice when washing or drying clothes. However, you can repeat your favorite thing so that it not only fits well, but also gets a new, original look.
Stylish clothes to make yourself
Our editors have prepared interesting ideas for you, such as: change your clothes and at the same time turn things into something beautiful …
HOW TO EXPAND CLOTHING
- The thing is far and the sleeves have become narrow? use homemade inserts, They can be anything: lace, embroidered or contrasting fabric.
- If your favorite piece has become thinner – lice side inserts. The material for them can be simply chosen or the color of the main product.
- Contrast inserts, which differ in texture and color, not only expand the blouse, but also become an interesting element of the decor.
- So you can enlarge your favorite blouse or tunic. Add inserts to the back or shelf of the product.
- Follow the same pattern for pants: use side panels along the entire length. In addition, both from the outside and from the side of the inner seam.
- Have comfortable jeans begun to put pressure on my stomach lately? Make inserts in the belt at the side or back seam.
- And here is the wonderful idea to enlarge the dress in every way. I want it right now!
Nowadays it is not so important to repair and extend old things: in the heyday of the mass market it is easier to buy new clothes than new ones remodel old, But sometimes I'm very sorry to throw out your favorite thing. I want to update or update it. It is often not difficult to cut clothes, but to extend nicely is a bit more difficult.
HOW TO EXPAND CLOTHING
- This is probably one of the most common ways. It just looks great! Add a strip of fabric or lace to the bottom of the product. Color and material depend on your imagination.
- The fashion trend this season is transparent fabric insert, Put it on the hem of a skirt or a light summer dress.
- And that's even more radical transformation of pants, Openwork inserts are placed not in the bottom but in the middle of the product. To enhance the effect, you can decorate with lace pockets and belt. Personally, I like this option a lot: For girls who love a sporty style of clothing, knit cuffs are an excellent option to change the shape of pants.
- When we talk about blouses and sweaters, there are a lot of possibilities. Most popular is the addition of lace inserts at the bottom of the product.
- Looking at this photo I immediately wanted the same summer T-shirt. For modifications it is necessary to place a contrasting fabric insert in the middle of the product.
As you can see, it is not always necessary to throw away a tight blouse or short skirt, especially when it comes to your favorite clothes. Use these simple but inventive tricks and stay trendy!
Do not forget to share useful information with your friends!
Source So easy!